- 6 AXIS GYRO with posture control – Integrated design guarantee the precise positioning of the aircraft.
- 4 CHANNEL function provide stable flying and easy operation.
- High capacity battery and strong power motors enable the helicopter to fly much longer and more efficiently.
- Charging time is about 120 minutes while flight duration is about 7-9 minutes.
- Modular design makes it easy to install and repair. Remote distance is up to 30m.
Step 1. Insert the battery into the quad-copter and plug it in the receptacle. (Make sure battery is fully charged.)
Step 2. On the Remote Control make sure the left throttle stick is all down, then insert new batteries and turn on the remote.
Step 3. Wait for few seconds to see if both device will sync. You will hear three beep sound when devices are paired. (Proceed to Step 4 if device is not synced.)
Step 4. On the left throttle stick, push it all the way up and down quickly.