- HIGH-QUALITY DRONE GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: Equipped with REAL-TIME WI-FI transmission and HD camera. Wonderful choice for starting their journey with drone flying. It’s made of premium materials and comes at a fantastic value.
- ONE-KEY RETURN FOR EASY CONTROL: Never lose your drone! When the drone is flying in headless mode, press one key return button, the drone will fly towards to player. Press the one key return button again or operate the forward/backward control stick, the drone will exit the one key return function.
- REAL-TIME WI-FI TRANSMISSION WITH HD Camera: Take things to new highs and enjoy a live video feed in high-definition straight to your mobile device with the all new FPV Wi-Fi feature.
- NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT NO IMAGES: WIFI connected, APP Opened, but no images solution:When installed the APP, or first open it, there should be a question asking whether allow the APP to get access to the phone camera, please select Allow, then connect WIFI and open the DROCON APP to watch the real-time video.
- TWIN-SPEED MODES: Whether you’re already skilled or a first time flier, there is a speed that will suit you. Plus, the unique streamlined-shaped body structure improves aerodynamics, thus reducing air resistance and makes landing operation more stable.
1. Don’t use or charge a battery if it shows signs of swelling, pierced, or damaged in any way.
2. Don’t charge the battery directly after use, let it cool down to avoid overheating.
3. Don’t charge the battery with current input above 1A. Never overcharge.
1.Flying errors may happen after flights, a CALIBRATION and some TRIM WORK will fix the problem.
2.Motors may heat up if being misused. Take a 10 min break between flights to cool them down.
3.Drone weight is less than 0.5lb, FAA registration is not required.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged, no defects on propellers; Connect the battery to the drone, the LED lights flash quickly then slow down within seconds.
2. Make sure the drone is put on a flat surface.
3. Paring: Turn on the controller, the indicator flashes slowly. Push the left stick up and down, the indicator and LED lights turn to still simultaneously, then paring is succeeded.
4. Calibration: Push both control sticks to the right bottom and hold them on, the LED lights flash and stop within seconds, calibration is done.
1.Switch the speed mode to low speed at the very beginning.
2.Get use to the throttle stick slowly until you can understand how it works.
3.Get use to the trim buttons until you can adjust the drone to be close to hovering.
4.If you can’t tell the front of the drone, try to play under headless mode at first.
5.Try one key return : Remember it only works under headless mode, and needs to set the drone’s head in front before entering into headless mode.
6.Try 3D Flip: Press the function button and push the right stick to any direction. Make sure the height is enough to perform a flip.